May 23, 2017

MULTI-PURPOSE DRESS

Whoa, what happened here? Did Nora perform another disappearing act? She did indeed, but this time with a good reason. For the past month or so I have been doing nothing else but uni work as I was trying to wrap up my degree and actually make it 'till hand in. That's now behind me as I have been free for a week now - oh how time flies when you're having fun and have absolutely no responsibilities (sorta).

But that's enough about that, I'm planning on doing a whole university post later so I shall not focus on that. Instead, look at the dress that I'm wearing! It was my souvenier from Paris (oh yeah, loads have happened) when Karo and I took a spontaneous trip to the land across the pond. It's a basic Zara dress, but I couldn't resist buying it. It's one of those that you first see and think it's absolutely hideous and resembles quite vividly a table cloth, but the more you stare at it, the more enchanting it becomes. Or maybe you're being brainwashed? Whatever the reason, I had to have it.

I admit that whilst buying it the only thing I was thinking about was how cool it was. It wasn't until I left the store that I realised how multi-functional it is. I can wear it like in the photos, so shapeless and comfy. Or I can put on a belt and actually show my waist. I can wear it if I ever work in a diner, McDonald's or as an ice cream seller. Mel also pointed out that I can wear it when I go to Denmark, which obviously leads to Japan and Switzerland, too. I can wear it if I'm ever pregnant or, if I get bored of it, as a pyjama. So many ways and occasions to wear it so I'm guessing those 40€ were put in good use!

blogi3
blogi4
blogi5
blogi2

No comments:

Post a Comment

xxxx